I know it’s been a little while since I blogged and I apologize for it. I recently enrolled in college and I’ve been swamped with so much work on top of fulfilling my duties with the Army and wedding planning that I just didn’t have enough time to blog but tonight I got some time on my hands. WOOT WOOT!
I actually have a lot I can talk about tonight but tonight I want to write about remaining encouraged and full of faith. Nothing too deep, just something sweet, simple, straight to the point and Godly♥
So lately, I’m not going to lie, there’s been a lot of beautiful engagements and proposals going around on social media and I’ve been feeling the need to pray for the single men and woman who are yearning for love but can’t seem to find it right now. I know the feeling all too well, but I don’t want to get into that too much. (If you would like to hear my story on my process of waiting just hit me up and I will share) I just want to encourage you guys and pray your faith in the Lord (Love) strengthens and not weakens.
One thing about me is I try to be as humble as I can be because the word says, “Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.” Colossians 3:12 NIV So I pray nothing I write gets taken out of context because this is not about me!
To whom it may concern:
EMBRACE YOUR SINGLE LIFE♥
- Get comfortable with being by yourself, loving yourself, learning yourself, and taking care of yourself.
- Feed your spirit man, fast from social media, fast from people, pray without ceasing, read, write, believe God and what he’s spoken to your heart, and trust GOD!
- Be obedient to God.
- Let go of the thought of being with your dream lady/man and ask God who he wants you to be with.
- If you have a list of what you want your future husband/wife to be like, rip it up. Seek the Lord.
- Take yourself out on a date.
- SAY YES to JESUS! Marry God and his ways.
- Submit to the Lord first.
- Allow God to have his way.
- STOP comparing and asking the “why”questions.
- Be genuinely happy for yourself & others.
- LOVE YOURSELF & LOVE GOD WHOLE HEARTEDLY.
- Self reflect.
- Keep your faith level on HIGH!!
- Stay encouraged and encourage others.
- Focus on YOU & GOD.
- Have fun.
- Pick up some new hobbies.
- Change your ways.
- Prepare yourself for what you’re praying for.
- Be patient.
- Keep your eyes open. (That man,woman you may be ignoring because they’re not your “type” may be the one God wants you to be with!
Don’t allow what’s happening on the outside of you (social media), nor allow others thoughts on your singleness to effect you. Your time is coming. (Whenever God says so) Just know that it’s okay to be by yourself right now. You’re loved, you’re whole and you’re valued. Some days are definitely easier than others but stand strong knowing that God loves you and cares about you. God didn’t forget about you!! Keep pushing towards the mark, and don’t give up on love.
“It’s nice to have a companion that frequently reminds us that we’re loved and beautiful, but the reality is you already are all of those things.”
“Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” Psalm 37:4-7 ESV
God LOVES you! God LOVES you! God LOVES you! God LOVES you! God LOVES you!
Prayer for the single♥
Father God, in the name of Jesus, I’m coming to you tonight to just thank you Lord. Thank you for being the almighty God that you are. Thank you for speaking light into the darkness Lord. Thank you for never forgetting about your people Lord. Thank you for your miracle wonder-working hands being upon each and every soul who reads this post Lord. I just want to thank you God. But Lord, I am praying and asking that you will lay your hands upon your sons and daughters who are single but desiring to be in relationships Lord. I pray that you will uplift their spirits and encourage their hearts in a new way God. Please pour nothing but your unfailing, powerful, mighty love into the depths of their hearts Lord. Allow their minds to be at ease and their hearts to be at peace while they’re patiently waiting on you Lord. I pray that you’ll shield them from the feeling of being alone because they’re never alone. God your word says that you will never leave us nor forsake us. So Lord I am asking that you just shield them from all feelings and ways that are unlike you. Cover them Lord and keep them full of your faith. God you’re our strength when we’re weak so I just pray you’ll continue to strengthen them during their season. Please allow their faith in your love to never run dry Lord. I’m believing and trusting in you. Have your way. In jesus name, I pray, Amen.
Thank you so much for reading. Pray this post serves its purpose!